Business Development Associate
Are you an enthusiastic, outgoing person looking for an outside sales career with a fast-paced growing company that provides leading-edge technology?
UTEC Business Development Associates are responsible for finding and securing new business opportunities and selling our products and services to new clients. UTEC offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, uncapped commissions, a car allowance, and the opportunity to achieve performance-based bonuses and incentives. UTEC helps you thrive as in our fast-paced environment by providing training and incredible support.
As a Business Development Associate, your primary responsibility will be to identify, qualify, and develop new accounts in your assigned territory. Sell our hardware and software solutions to the accounts you have identified. Your job duties will include:
- Daily prospecting for new business
- Achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build your pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Responsible for completing a customer needs analysis, identifying pain points for all accounts as well as doing proposals, product demonstrations, and presentations
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- The ideal candidate will have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Some B to B outside sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, account forecasting/planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc.) a must
For immediate consideration regarding our sales careers contact Dan Heimler at (248) 880-7341 or email@example.com.
UTEC, a leader in digital office technology, is seeking a Delivery Driver reporting to our Ann Arbor, MI location.
Transport and set up office equipment throughout the Metro Detroit area. Must be able to move and lift heavy equipment. Mechanical and electrical skills required. Having experience is a plus but not necessary, advancement to service technician or in-house set up within two years. Excellent driving record and experience driving box truck with a lift gate are required.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
- Responsible for assembling customer orders, loading company trucks, securing the equipment for travel and delivering products to designated delivery sites
- Delivering and pick-up office equipment locally
- High school diploma and Valid Driver's License
- Preferred: Current DOT certification
- Preferred: Candidates with 1-5 years of driving and warehouse experience
- Load, unload company trucks, and ensure the equipment safety
- Knowledge of warehouse functions and processes, as well as be to work in both inside and outside environmental conditions
- Strong focus on customer service, the accuracy of client specifications, and proper internal communications with team members
- General knowledge of basic computer software
Contact Tom Wykowski at (734) 434-5900 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.