November 5th, 2018 by admin
UTEC Welcomes experts from Muratec who will be demonstrating the
High Velocity Digital Label press PLS-175i
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
9:00am - 3:00pm with demonstrations taking place on the hour
Starting at 9:00am experts from Muratec will be giving live demonstrations every hour on the PLS-175i digital label press until 3:00pm. The PLS-175i is Muratec's fastest entry-level and fastest digital label press, with print speeds up to 100 feet per minute.
The PLS-187i is designed for today's changing business environment. A label is a product's first impression, and for companies looking to differentiate themselves, the PLS-175i gives you the flexibility and creative control to ensure your product's labels help your product stand out.
Top Ten Questions regarding labeling that will be answered at our open house event
- Does your product's label have more than one color? If not, would this be valuable?
- On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being highest, how wide is your label breadth?
- Would it benefit your product's shelf appeal to have custom shaped labels?
- How often do you place label orders and what is the average lead time required for each job?
- Do you have any idea about how much is your monthly label spend?
- How many months of label inventory do you purchase at a time? Does this have any negative cash flow effects?
- What's the inventory risk of ordering_____months of labels at a time? Do you ever have to discard labels because of changes or spoilage?
- Would it benefit your business to control your product from inception all the way through labeling and packaging?
- Can your company ship product without a label?
- Do you feel restricted enough by your label you can't distribute your product as effectively or efficiently as you'd like?
Give your packaging unique shapes, styles and sizes, increasing overall value and prestige in the consumer's mind.
Posted in: Community